*You will never discover new lands unless you have the courage to leave the shore.
Business consultant & 1.5 % Referral/Success Fee Agreement
Who referred you to Voss Solutions:______________
This agreement dated: ( /2019) is made by and between (XYZ Corp, contact info: Phone 555-555-5555 email Example@XYZ.com whose address of record is - 111Main St. Anywhere, USA) Referred to as "Company".
And Kenneth Lee Voss- founder of VOSS Solutions. Contact info: 4800 SW 102 Ave., Miami, FL 33165 Phone: 949-682-9235 email : firstname.lastname@example.org referred to as "Consultant."
1. Consultation Services. The “company” hereby employs the “consultant” to perform the following services in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement. The “company has read and understands the disclaimer statement located at the bottom of all emails sent by the “consultant” and located on a dedicated page labeled (disclaimer) on the “consultants” website. The “consultant” will provide potential loan and or funding means via “consultant’s” network of funding sources. It is agreed and Understood by the “company” that any and all sources for funding presented by “consultant” and or any referrals from the funding sources presented must be made aware of and include the “consultant”. Any and all referrals that orientated from “consultants” sources of funding are considered coming from “consultant” and funding accepted would entitle the agreed 1.5 % fee amount in this contract to the “consultant”.
2. Terms of Agreement. This agreement will begin ( /2019) and will remain open. Either party may cancel this agreement on thirty (30) days notice to the other party in writing, by certified mail or personal delivery or signed email. Any funding accepted as a result of the “consultant” would entitle the agreed 1.5% fee amount in this contract to the “consultant” from the “company” for 3 years after either party decides to cancel this agreement.
3. Time Devoted by “Consultant”. It is anticipated the “consultant” will spend approximately: (Ongoing participation) in fulfilling its obligations under this contract. The particular amount of time may vary from day to day or week to week. However, the “consultant” shall devote a minimum of approximately 8 days per month to its duties in accordance with this agreement.
4. Place Where Services Will Be Rendered. The “consultant” will perform most services in accordance with this contract Via Email, Skype, I’m, Chats, and Telephone. In addition the “consultant” might consider performing services at such other places as designated by the “company” (at the “company´s” expense) to perform these services in accordance with this agreement.
5. Payment to “Consultant”. A business funding consulting and referral fee equal to 1.5% of the total approved and funded amount of each loan or line of credit, equity/debit, cash, or any other type of funding provided for any and all venture(s) accepted will be due to “Consultant”. (Example: Seeking Funding in the amount of $100,000 for XYZ Venture. If the venture is accepted and funded in full or in any part, the “Consultant” is owed 1.5% of the amount funded. If funded in this example in the full amount of $100,000 the amount due “Consultant” would be $1,500) This 1.5% Referral Fee is separate from any other fee(s) (if any) determined by the “Consultant” for funding seekers and or funding sources, membership fee(s) etc. A business funding consulting and referral fee equal to 1.5% of the total approved and funded amount of each loan or line of credit or any other type of funding accepted will be due to Consultant. This Fee is separate from any other fees (If any) determined by each individual credit provider / investor(s) that you choose to Accept to fund you. As to the “Consultants”, business consultant & 1.5% referral fee, Payment is to be made within 36 hours after receiving funding (For Any) amount, for any and all venture(s) provided by “Consultants” network of funding sources and or their referral(s). *Payment to “Consultant” will be made via bank wire, or any other accepted payment method provided by “Consultant”. If any or all venture(s) of any type, personal loan, equity/debit ,cash terms etc., are NOT accepted and or funded, then no fee is due beyond the initial up front non-refundable membership fee of $199.00 or $499.00 Monthly “Optional Specialized Service fee Option” charged to funding seekers The “Company” authorize “Consultant” and its associates to access credit Reports and to represent “Company” in the application process either electronically, verbally or written. The “Company” understands they would be responsible for any late, legal and collection fees in the event that the “Company” does not honor this agreement. This contract is governed by California Law, and any claim or dispute arising from this agreement shall be heard exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction in Los Angeles, California.
6. Independent Contractor. Both the “company” and the “consultant” agree that the “consultant” will act as an independent contractor in the performance of its duties under this contract. Accordingly, the “consultant” shall be responsible for payment of all taxes including Federal, State and local taxes arising out of the “consultant's” activities in accordance with this contract, including by way of illustration but not limitation, Federal and State income tax, Social Security tax, Unemployment Insurance taxes, and any other taxes or business license fee as required.
7. Confidential Information. The “consultant” agrees that any information received from the “Company” during any furtherance of the “consultant's” obligations in accordance with this contract, which concerns the personal, financial or other affairs of the “company” will be treated by the “consultant” in full confidence and will not be revealed to any other persons, firms or organizations outside of our funding contacts. All VOSS Solutions members’ information and funding transactions positive or negative are held in complete confidentiality and no information will ever be shared outside of our funding contacts or sold and no members will ever be used as a reference or referral to any future potential funding seekers considering becoming members of VOSS Solutions. It is also agreed and understood by the “company” that any and all sources for funding presented by “consultant” and or any referrals from the funding sources presented must be made aware of and include “Consultant”. Any funding contacts and all referrals that orientated from “consultants” sources of funding are considered confidential and cannot be shared with anyone other than the “Company “coming from “consultant” and any funding accepted would entitle the agreed 1.5 % fee amount in this contract to the “consultant”.
8. Employment of Others. The “company” may from time to time request that the “consultant” arrange for the services of others. All costs to the “consultant” for those services will be paid by the “company” but in no event shall the “consultant” employ others without the prior authorization of the “company”.
9. Signatures. Both the “company” and the “consultant” agree to the above contract.
Kenneth Lee Voss ( /2019) "Consultant" Print Sign Date